AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in the valley can I find a good selection, sizes and colors, of robo worms. Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
997 Posts
You can go to their website at www.roboworm.com and ask for a catalog. Waterdog's is the only place that offers a couple of the colors though. The colors were custom made for them and only come in bulk purchases of 2,000 packs. I doubt you'd want that many of one color. On the east side, Bear Mountain has some and Liar's Korner has a bunch (minus the WDW colors).

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Also Fisherman's Choice around 35th Ave and T-Bird on the West side has a good selection.

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks again, I will be coming in from the Eastside so will try Bear Mtn or Liars corner first then work my way in if I can't find the colors I am looking for.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Their website is the best way to go though....much cheaper so if you can make a big order or have a friend go in with you, you can save on shipping.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Take the 101 North/West to Cave Creek, WDW is on the East side of Cave Creek just before Union Hills. It is right behind the Candy Store, but I wouldn't be seen using their parking lot :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts