·
Registered
1,992 Posts
im already pond king, but i cant change my name, so its master for now
oh i see:biggrin:let me know if you buy some id like some imput on them also

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have used them and caught some fish at mead on them. Also caught a few at Roosevelt on them as well. At first, the hooks I was using was too small. Check the gap and make sure it's enough. I now use Owner Weighted Beast 8/0 hook-3/8 weight with them. http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpage-OWBWT.html

I didn't like the gap on the "Gamakatsu Weighted Superline Spring Lock Hook" with this bait.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
I love em and catch fish with them. The sexy shad and the smoke one are the best IMO.

I use a Gamakatsu 5/0 weighted and it fits perfect.

·
2 FACED Spammer
1,564 Posts
I really like em, caught alot of fish on them in the spring, but they have one flaw. The eyes, they fall off. They had a recall so they could fix the problem.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I really like em, caught alot of fish on them in the spring, but they have one flaw. The eyes, they fall off. They had a recall so they could fix the problem.
Yeah it's a minor flaw but I also have had them come off while rigging. I super glued mine. I like the bait, with a size 6/0 swimbait hook.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Locally: www.fishermanschoiceproshop.com is a nice starting point.
Globally: www.google.com should pretty much have you covered.

I've got some out in the boat, in both hologram shad and SXE shad - I'll let you have them at my "annoying little punk kids that want someone else to do everything for them because Mommy and Daddy have failed to beat the shit out of them when desperately needed" price of only $25 a piece.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts