Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
thats been used since the 70s. it was pretty popular to send a rc boat out with your line as it go under trees docks etc etc, they used the electric ones in Japan with a rc servo to disconnect the line from the boat.
this is where I was shown the idea it was like 10 mins from the house on the base in japan.
one of the most prettiest places in the world, especially in the spring.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/plantsandjapan/page062.html

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/325836/text.html

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I have seen them send those boats out to a no boat beyond point and like Delw said hit the servo and drop the line like 100yds away.

In some ponds there are some bass that will take your boat:)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Good way to get bait to pumps at Plez. It seems every year they move the bouys farther out. Wonder what kind of range they have or if they have enough power to pull the line to the towers. Could work.

·
Registered
646 Posts
You can easily add a servo to most mid to higher end rc boats. I would add one off either side of the boat as to not interfere with your line. Some have really good range. Just wondering if it would be beneficial to have an electric propelled boat due to the noise of the small 2 stroke engines...

Might be a cool thing to try during the spawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
Not to steal the thread but here's a interesting thing we'd do in the saltwter in mexico. Guy with snorkel equip grabs the line of someone on shore baited with cut bait. Swims out until he see's a nice grouper or snapper then drops the bait in front of there nose. Gives thumbs up that bait was dropped. Stays on surface and pumps fist in air to let you know the fish has taken bait. We caught some mighty fine fish this way, give it a try next time your fishing the salt you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
I"ve actually seen a tournament on TV with these things. It was only 2 guys and it was pretty lame, but it made on TV none the less. The secret bait, by the way, was bacon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts