Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted ya'll to know that we have started carrying Rogue Rods here at Tempe Marine. For more info on these rods, ya can go to roguerodsusa.com or come on by and check them out. Steve

G

·
I mentioned these on the show after the Christmas get together. They are supposed to be really great. I will probably be in Friday to look at boats and see the rods. Brad

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D-shot, all out of drop shot rods right now. They went fast. Got some more on the way. Do have 1 swimbait rod in stock. The
SB-807c - 8' / heave / 15-30 lb test line / 1 oz to 6 oz lure wt.
Will let ya know when I get some more DS series in. Steve

G

·
I picked one of these rods up last week and was pretty impressed. Very balanced and sensitive rod! Price was around $140 or so.... Not bad!

·
Registered
211 Posts
rogue rods

I have a drop shot rod and by far is the best one around. took a little time to get use to it the feel is a little different than my other drop shot rod but is by far better. getting me a 711 crank rod next. fished with one last week and felt every little motion of the bait, you can tell when the crank stops moving better with this rod than any other one there is out there. i couldnt belive the feel and the lenght of the rod you can throw it a country mile.

G

·
According to their website, the company is ran/owned by Bob Loomis. Anyone know if this guy is related to Gary Loomis? Their model # system and other stuff is similar to G Loomis. I wonder if since Shimano bought out GLoomis now Bob can start his own company without competing with family? Anyone know anything else?

G

·
The Loomis family does run Rogue rods. Basically I think they sold G.Loomis to Shimano and came up with something better. Their upper end rods are not quite as pricey as the "old" Loomis and I think they're probably the best rod out there. It won't take long. All you have to do is pick up the best Loomis drop shot rod in one hand and the Rogue drop shot rod in the other to tell the difference. The Rogue drop shot rod is about 70% lighter!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.