Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I haven't heard that story yet. I wonder who would take him on board. You won't see him in my boat, I think it's an insurance claim waiting to happen.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Sorry Jack, you may have missed the JohnSWA event. CDC Classic. I only saw Matt climbing up on the dock at ramp 2. I guess they were doing some synchonized docking and Matt was a beat or two off. Glad to report that the bottom of John's boat and the floats on the dock are ok.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
From what I can figure out, there was no skip at all. I think John thought he would get more distance if he hit reverse the same time Matt jumped. Forward progress was zero. On skip!
You record stands intact.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good! I have been having a hard time getting Matt back in the boat to try for four skips. :lol:

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Hmmm. I did the calculations and they show you've maxed out on skips with Matt. You need someone more compact and shorter to get 4 or even 5 skips. The name that comes to mind is Bayou. Plus the phone book he'd be sitting on would give you extra elevation. :lol:

Just kidding Bill......... :D

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have tried to get Bayou in the boat but he declined saying there was not enough room for the phonebooks. I think I might get 6 out of him and one phonebook.or I can put rookieboy on a crash diet and training program, I have the slipnslide all ready to go. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts