Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seven wks since shoulder surgery, and finally couldn't stand it any longer.
Had to see if the dang thing still works.
Took wife as backseater.

Sunday 7:00 - 11:00 am Main lake Not all that many water players.

Boated 18. One wife had a 3 lb+ flathead on ds.

Nada on cranks or topwater. Too late in morning maybe.
3 on TR, all the rest on DS in 25 - 40 ft. off points. Did not try CR.
One over. Rest about even slots and unders.

Had to fizz most. I like the "through the mouth" technique although the tops of my fingers got all scraped up from the teeth. My first attempt at fizzing, but worked like a charm. Without it, the released fish would just float on top and flip around. Reminder: you do not need to let ALL the gas escape -- in fact, how-to articles say you "should not".
Bob C., Globe, Az.

P.S. Have photo of Yvonne's flathead on my Verizon cell. Sent it to PixPlace, but can't figure out how to download it back to my PC. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude,
I took them all.
Can't take one favorite and leave the other four at home ya know.
Causes problems.

One typo. One little typo. I'll blame it on shoulder surgery. Must be affecting the brain/finger neuron pathway.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I just send the pix message to my email then you can save it/download it however you want. just ype in your email address into the send column instead of a phone #,... can't be simpler then that.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks catchn. Didn't need PixPlace after all.
Your suggestion worked fine.

Yvonne's flathead on 4" Robo DS in ~ 35 ft.
Was tasty.
Bob C.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Been there having both shoulders rebuilt within a year. That is some kind of pain during the recovery. We fished friday and saturday and caught 12 on saturday between first light and 11am. Had one over smally friday and 2 over lm saturday. Keep working that shoulder out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts