Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lots of fish being caught tuesday on ricos early then start flippin jigs in the salt end my best fish was a 6 pounder on a rico first thing have fun

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anonymous said:
this is one hell of a chat room everbody looks around but has nothing to say
Fercripesakes, talk 'bout the pot callin' the kettle black! Ya got nothin' ta say neither do ya? I'll tell ya what, I finally got sumptin' or sumbody here ta sink my teeth inta, but dammit I can't find 'em!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey retard if your got something relevant to say about fishing say it or shut the hell up i ask if anybody has fished roosevelt lately if you anything to say about the subject if not go back to your kniiting classes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cat fishing is good on 12'' trout swim baits, In the the middle of the lake. Is that what you want to know A-hole. JB

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to many idiots on this web site ask a simple question and all you get is stupid answer from a bunch of rookies

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look a lot of us are fishing ABA at Rosie on Saturday. Just like you. But see we go pre-fish, We don`t wait until Friday night before the tournament to try to find fish. But your a pro, why do you need help. JB

·
Registered
21 Posts
'Scuse me? Ya came back fer another bite did ya? I might'n not be the sharpest hook in the box, but even I kin figure yer lookin' fer a fracus. Yah waited a whole friggin' 29 minutes fer an answer ta yer question before sayin' ya guess nobody fishes any lakes round here but Saguaro and Bartlett. Who the hell ya think ya are, somebody? An then ya waited only 20 more minutes before ya insulted everyone here. Ya done more than jest ask 'bout Rosey ya see? If'n I was you, I'd follow my own advice and shut the hell up. Ya get my point? Fercripesakes!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ON Saturday when you don`t get a bite all day, You can thank the fishing Gods for paying you back for all shit you talk.
JB

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if that happens it wouldnt be the first time but all did is ask a simple question thinking maybe somebody had an idea of whats going on or what the conditions are but i guess it beyond the members of this forum

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most people who fish tournys have a general Idea about the lake they are going to Fish..... I believe they call it prefishing. I might be wrong. :roll:

But since you seem to need help I heard there was a good waterdog bite next to the dam. 5 fish limit you should only need 5 waterdogs

Delw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
who said im fisishing a tournment moron maybe id like to take my kids fishing but i guess your the pro

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If I wanted a guide I would have asked if someone knows a good guide I want to know what the conditions at roosevelt is that too hard of a question

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
First you asked
Has any Fished at rosie lately
Then 29 mins later you say

i take it that nobody here fishes any lake but bartlett or saguaro
Then 20 mins later you say
this is one hell of a chat room everbody looks around but has nothing to say

Then 9 mins later BassPro answers your post
lots of fish being caught tuesday on ricos early then start flippin jigs in the salt end my best fish was a 6 pounder on a rico first thing have fun
Then you went rambling on.....

I guess the simpelist answer to your question
Has any Fished at rosie lately
would have been

YES
and left it at that

SO we will blame this on BassPro for not answering your question :wink:

Delw

1 - 20 of 29 Posts