Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not posted since the middle of Dec. because my mom passed away and I had to go out of state until January to the funeral and to handle everything. I got home, fished one tournament and was supposed to work the Boat Show but missed it because I was in the hospital in Phoenix. They put in a pacemaker, and I came home Monday and will be guiding and fishing again in three weeks!! I am still in business! See you all at the Allstar tournament in Feb......................................LeRoy

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mom. It's a tough time just grieving the loss - and then add to that having to take care of all the loose ends.

Then a hospital stay and a pacemaker! Boy, when you do things you sure go that extra mile. Hope this year brings better times and more fish!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
LeRoy, sorry to hear about your Mom. My Dad passed away on Dec 22nd. He died of old age as he was 91. With your pacemaker, I hope you get to feeling betther than ever and can get back in your boat and catching fish again.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
LeRoy's one of the truly nice guys in our industry. I have enjoyed sharing info and tips with him for over 25 years. Opps, I gave away that we're getting older. Seriously, you get well quick and I'll steer away from the fish that have LP written on them......Art

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.