Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Art ( shaking my head) You didn't listen.. I told you the secret to catching the fish. I proved this to you. You need to listen to women more often, epecially women who are "hicks"! (wink)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, Diana did have a system that worked for the crappie, but I gave up doing that to my baits when I gave up Copenhagen a couple of years ago!!! I have been skunked more times than I care to remember. In 2002 I went all year without a skunk and zeroed on Dec.31! Last year I had at least a couple. I've had people tell me they never get skunked and my hats off to them.. .....Art

G

·
Gads Art.. now they are going to think I chew! I don't! Only thing
I chew up and spit out are men..lol Hey Art, I am heading out to Colorado in 2 weeks for four days to ck. out the Outdoor Show prospect . Look at the area..... I am going to take in some ice fishing while I am out there. Sitting on a bucket on a frozen lake sounds a bit.. well wacky .. but hey.. its fishing. Hope your side kick ( Kasey) is doing well. Diana

G

·
Diana, My brother in law moved to Loveland CO in June, he is a big ******* hunter, he went ice fishing for the first time and he said they caught fish after fish! He had a good time with it. I am not sure where they were... but enjoy! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.