Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Art, you are the neatest guy to give these reports. I fished near you on saturday and observed your patience and quality conversations and mannerisms with your guests. you are a class act out there. I really tried copying your techniques but I guess I held my mouth wrong. Will you tell me the jig you were using. if not, i understand. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Art... Feel free to discuss the Jumping Cholla as you would like. They are now in production. I have several 1/16 th's for you the next time we can get together also.
Good luck...

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The Jumping Cholla jig Bob is refering to is a very neat jig that he has come up with. It looks like a jig with a treble hook instead of a single hook and when you get a fish on, they can't get off. Because I don't have any 1/16th JC's at this time and it's very brushy where I'm fishing, I'm using two standard 1/16th ounce jigs tied about 30 inches apart. Since the bite is slow, I'm trying 2 inch grubs, Berkley pumpkin chartruese, and Kalin black/blue/chartruese, tennesse shad, and popsickle. ..Art

G

·
Art, thanks for all your help. Crappie is new for me and your help will hopefully relieve some of my frustration. I'll give you a hollar next time I see ya.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.