Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lil' Fishy and I fished Roosy- Friday 6:30 pm until about 10 am sat am. We caught 17 with only one over- disappointing. Fished Windy Hill area to the big islands up lake across from the bridge. Never put anything together. Got on a half decent bite on the best moon-lit shore we could find about 11 pm. After the moon got behind a big cloud, it was over. We caught most of our fish on 7" and 10" TR; a few on DS; one on Carolina rig; one on CB. Couldn't do squat on TW at sundown or in am. Read RookieBoy's report and thought it was on. Maybe we didn't get far enough back in the sticks. One of those times when you are damn glad you're out with a buddy and it was a beautiful night- but you feel like you didn't close the deal. Anybody get on 'em fri night or sat am?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
We had just about a 30lb sack on Sat night, had a hard time catching dinks. Shook off a few 4-5lbers too but no big deal we'll get'em next time! Sorry to hear it was so slow for you guys. Bubba's thumb looks like somebody ran it through a paper shredder!

Here's what we got them on too. Hard to find but these things are KRAZY in the water!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
We had just about a 30lb sack on Sat night, had a hard time catching dinks. Shook off a few 4-5lbers too but no big deal we'll get'em next time! Sorry to hear it was so slow for you guys. Bubba's thumb looks like somebody ran it through a paper shredder!

Here's what we got them on too. Hard to find but these things are KRAZY in the water!!

Ok Ken WTF is that thing? :whiteflagDoes it come in the disco color?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Damiki "Monster Miki"

They are badass

·
Registered
7,248 Posts

Man that bait has a lot of moving parts! Does it need a lot of maintanence?
Nice job on the the 30# sack too!:bow:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
We had close to a 30lb sack also but forgot the camera....was a fun night. Good meeting Bubba for the 1st time. That bait is awesome!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Miki Madness

It was nice meeting you also Lad. And thanks for letting HitaOver and I invade your spot. You were dead on with the coordinates. Them big girls were stacked on the rocks like firewood. I can honestly say I have never caught that many solid overs in a row. Ken hit the nail on the head when he said, "Damn Bubba wheres the unders"? We boated 7 overs in a row on the 7" Alabama Slamma 'on the good ole football jig. My brother just over nighted a few more packs so I got ya brother. I thought about going to Urgent care today for my shredded thumb, there was one over that had to have Mako in its gene pool. Oh well..........gonna try to get after them again this weekend. This time, I will stay away from the clans who were shooting their .22's in the air :eek: . I've had enough damn celebratory fire to last a lifetime.
AJ- you are a trip brother, I will never doubt the disco pattern again...
Rookie- the bait is very durable, not a snap back but good for a few fish each.

BUBBA OUT

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Awesome job dudes! If you get on the right spot with the right bait, it's crazy!

I will have the camera in the boat. I'll bring the little movie camera too. Maybe find a link to a photo dump site so I can share.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts