Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
....will launch from Salt end around 3-4 pm fish till ? S.A.L.U.T.E. Report to follow....
Started around 5 pm...cranked 1, spinner baited another before dark , then right after dark the TR bite was on. Left at 1 am -with 6 overs, 6 unders and 13 slot fish.... best fishing there in a long while..... ( all caught on Salt end...)

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Size
Activity
Time
Equipment
.....what uniform were the fish wearing? green ones, maybe? :biggrin:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Size
Activity
Time
Equipment
.....what uniform were the fish wearing? green ones, maybe? :biggrin:
LOL...Someone picked up(or googled) ...

6 unders -6 Overs - 13 Slot (mostly heavy) (< 2 rats)
Mostly TR - With some jiggin'
Salt end ... (Salome-Windy )
10- 30 'deep
All LM
dark till midnight
MH rod w/ 8lb test trilene ...

;)

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Ive been thru enough damn exercises to know the ole SALUTE formula. No google required.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Mac and I are AD Air Force. Mac drives an ambulace and I interview the people that get hurt.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I don't "just" drive the ambulance. I also take care of the people in the back of it! JDizzle, remember that night that those girls tried to drive through the "grab-n-go"?

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
hahah yeah..... they were so embarassed about driving a truck thru a building I think they faked injuries so you could haul them away in an ambulance. Today some cops wrapped an F150 around a tree, messing around down a dirt road. OOPS!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
That's gonna leave a mark! All she had to say was my neck hurts and she bought a C-collar and backboard!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts