Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sucked. Only green carp. And I lost my freakin net!!!&$*$*&$ Oh well. Good thing was that I got to hang out with the AZCA crew and the Puff ran great.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey Bill
Sorry we did'nt make it to the meeting but work came up and I need all I can get.Norma caught a nice 1+ crappie at 10am and that was it for us.Final count was 1 yellow bass 10",1 bluegill 7", and Normas crappie 14". see you all next month. Jack and Norma

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
good seeing everyone at the meeting all sunburned from fishing in the morning!!

Billy did you guys night fish? or did the storms roll in?

I think BPS may sell nets??

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hardy har! Even with my discount they're still cost $3519848. We didn't go out, the weather rolled in. So we did what we do best. Dick from Flag went out and got 14. He said the wind sucked! 13 dozen minners, about $200, no Crappie. A weekend with the crew, priceless!

Boat People,,,,,,,,,,HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA. Good to see you guys!

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
Hardy har! Even with my discount they're still cost $3519848. We didn't go out, the weather rolled in. So we did what we do best. Dick from Flag went out and got 14. He said the wind sucked! 13 dozen minners, about $200, no Crappie. A weekend with the crew, priceless!

Boat People,,,,,,,,,,HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA. Good to see you guys!

Sounds like the guy from Flag went to work, while you flatlanders did the 12 ounce curl.;);)

I came off the lake a little early on Friday because of the weather and the dock at campground launch is sitting high and dry.

Sounds like a good time...

If you buy me a new prop, you can have your net back, LOL

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well Bill, if i had be smart, I should have stayed and drank beer with yous, after that thunderhead went south, the lake at the ranp was pretty calm, once we got across the lake, and set up, started catching a few crappie, (should i say the wife was catching fish, she kicked my butt,) any ways the wind picked up, and we came back in about midnite,

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dick, maybe you can hook up with jkole and teach him how to fish Rosey. I heard he needs lots of help!

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
On Saturday, I was hoping to see a safe light flotilla at the entrance to the river channel.

You guys make a great slalom course...:eek:

Remember... at 60+ my wake is almost nothing, even at the legal distance of pass.;);)

I admit... I only catch crappie by accident.:OOPS:

I did pick up what looked like stacked crappie back in the main river channel...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Great to see everyone this weekend, we had a good time and didn't even have to clean any fish. Who could ask for anything more. Thanks guys for making us feel so welcome. This club is just what we were looking for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts