Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out for four hours on Rosey last Friday and it was a little breezy to start off the day!

2' - 3' main lake rollers on the West side of the lake and I was looking for coves that had a little more glass on them.... I hit two spots with a stiff breeze with buzz baits , but no takers. Pitched the trees with twin tails and nobody was home.

As I was leaving, I ran over a spot with five arches in 40' of water. I grabbed the C-rod with a 10" Berkley Camo curly tail and pulled four of those fish out of that channel. I only had two of those worms left and the last fish threw that worm to the fish Gods. all of those fish were barely over 3 pounds, but they were overs.

I tried green pumpkin, red shad, and watermelom seed, but that bite didn't happen.

I hit another point with a Yamamoto bronze blade w/ dragonfly skirt around 11AM and the fish wanted to play. Seven fish hit that BB and I landed three of them, all slots. My best five would have gone 13 pounds, maybe based on the Rapala digital scale.

I saw a Bald Eagle that teased me the last time that I was on the water and my camera failed me, I captured that bad boy this time! I'll pull the cell phone pics of the 3 pounders and attach them later. I sent them to 2Dogs and JJDM to let them know that there a few good fish in this lake! :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to use my back seat as a point of reference, my back seat is 21" wide. Both fish in the pics were clones, only a few ounces set them apart.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The have these new devices called RULERS, :Iconrotfl you may want to try one. Nice report.
Very funny! I have a pretty golden one around here somewhere...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts