Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sucked,... I hear all these great reports last weekend. Me and Justfishin went out yesterday on water by 2pm. JF=9 with BF about 3lbs. I had 4 BF 2lbs. This mourning I had 3 and JF had 1 no weight to speak of. WE still had a good time but fished hard with only 16 fish to show for it and no Biggn's???:eek:

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Sucked,... I hear all these great reports last weekend. Me and Justfishin went out yesterday on water by 2pm. JF=9 with BF about 3lbs. I had 4 BF 2lbs. This mourning I had 3 and JF had 1 no weight to speak of. WE still had a good time but fished hard with only 16 fish to show for it and no Biggn's???:eek:
Where were you fishing? And were you fishing deep...like 18-40ft? Seems like those fish are really keying in on something mid-depth w/deep water really close.....humps, ledges, drops....18-40

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Had a great time Dan even though fishing wasnt what i expected! 16 fish isnt spoiled on any lake. Im used to 30+ nights almost everytime i go out, fish just had a different plan. All our fish came in 12-37 feet on points and ledges. Fishin rigs, jigs, shakey heads, i think catch'n even caught one on his fairy wand.:riaa:At least i got the boat out for a change. Needed that!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts