AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone hear these same rumors about BPS possibly putting a site here in the Phx metro? I heard that they possibly may have purchased land somewhere over by the 101 and 202 interchange.
Well I decided I would call and see what BPS had to say, I have called and ask this previous and I would get "none in Phx but they are putting one in Vegas". Well this time I got the answer "well sir I cannot confirm or deny that rumor". Well is it true? are we gonna have another underpriced superstore here like the Sportmans warehouse? I wonder what they are gonna sell out front? Del what you think lol :lol:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
They already bought 2 parcels of property. 1 in tempe and 1 in north west valley. after market research they are selling the one in tempe. They are planning on breaking ground soon. Cabelas is also looking for property in the valley!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Big market in AZ?? They are preying on fishing addicts.. Do you know anybody that will spend 25,100 bucks, or more a week to purchase stuff for fishing? Wondering why they don't take over any Super K-mart stores, or one of the many empty stores in the valley.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
True, Im guilty as well.....nothing like dropping 230 bucks and coming out with a rod and a small brown bag with only a few items in it!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
From what i understand the BPS will be a distribution center with a retail store.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
:shock: OMG!!!! I'm going to start working some overtime to pay for my binges! I'll camp in the parking lot and never leave!

John

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Del, that's too funny! You sound just like Rob! All those CA "people" are causing problems. Tell them to go home. And a few other choice comments here and there. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
815 Posts
I emailed them about four months ago, and got a response saying that they were considering it. Doesnt it seem that the number of bps has doubled in the past few years? It looks like they are growing a lot faster than Cabellas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts