Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone hear these same rumors about BPS possibly putting a site here in the Phx metro? I heard that they possibly may have purchased land somewhere over by the 101 and 202 interchange.
Well I decided I would call and see what BPS had to say, I have called and ask this previous and I would get "none in Phx but they are putting one in Vegas". Well this time I got the answer "well sir I cannot confirm or deny that rumor". Well is it true? are we gonna have another underpriced superstore here like the Sportmans warehouse? I wonder what they are gonna sell out front? Del what you think lol :lol:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
They already bought 2 parcels of property. 1 in tempe and 1 in north west valley. after market research they are selling the one in tempe. They are planning on breaking ground soon. Cabelas is also looking for property in the valley!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Big market in AZ?? They are preying on fishing addicts.. Do you know anybody that will spend 25,100 bucks, or more a week to purchase stuff for fishing? Wondering why they don't take over any Super K-mart stores, or one of the many empty stores in the valley.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
:shock: OMG!!!! I'm going to start working some overtime to pay for my binges! I'll camp in the parking lot and never leave!

John

·
Premium Member
34,659 Posts
I really dont think AZ will be the right market for BPS. while there are alot of us that do fish and hunt most of this state anymore is Ca. most of which is anti hunting anti fishing and pretty much anti everything else . I guess if BPS sells golf clubs they might do ok.

Back east is a more outdoors type place.

Delw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.