Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a bartlett yesterday morning and almost every boat ran threw the no wake zone at the river . But there was one guy running all out wot that went right by us and his boat was wrapped . As they went by us on there way out he was honkn his horn and waving at us . Like look at me im sponsored and a dick head . Maybe his sponsor would like to know what he does. lol

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
What kind of wrap did he have?

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
So it good PR to break the LAW. So if we have a wrap and a sponsor we can do what ever we want.
Never said that, just was being a smart ass about being noticed, for that part he gets and "A"

Did he look like this?

Thats "Hot Rod Johnson" My hero
Hes got it all, The store The babes The boats the sponsors and the attitude that he's the best.
I love that pic, I am gong to grow my hair longer. ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Call his sponsor. Let them know that he is getting the name noticed.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Bill, why even post about it unless you are going to tell who it was. Follow through with it or the person will keep on breaking the law. If your not willing to then you shouldn't have even brought it up.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Was it Heath Detailing?? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it was a black boat wih blue graphicson the wrap. if i knew fore sure what it said i would have already contacted the sponsor

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mitch dont tell me what i should or shouldnt do. if i knew forsure who it was hell yea i woud have all ready done something about. dont start talkn your chit to me .

Maybe someone has had this guy do it to them if u have let me know.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
why dont you go back to texas .. if you got a fukn problem with me come say your smart ass comment to my face . i have had enough of your chit . keep hidding behind your computer asshole.
:shock::Iconrotfl

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts