Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo hoo! Got out to the lake...FINALLY! It's been over a month! :evil: My 1st trip of 2004. Nada, nothing, zilch. Got 2 hits - one on ds and the other on a jig. But hey, I have dreamed I caught fish the last 2 nights though. :lol: :roll: Last night it was a 4#. You know, you think I could do better than 4 lbs - it's a dream after all! :lol: :wink: Next trip is going to be SOON! No more of this waiting a month!

G

·
Be patient you'll get that #4 or bigger as long as you fish saguro. Start thinking of throwing that jig next month three or four days before the full moon., from about 7:00pm till midnight. Might be a little chilly but worth your while. I'll be there or canyon.

2Dogs

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Nightcrawler, I am glad to read that you got out finally. It is really great to get out on the water. Catching fish is the icing on the cake. How's your wrist feeling after a day on the water? 8)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks 2 dogs, I'll have to see if I can give that a shot.

Lone Ranger, yes it was great to just BE at the lake! Wrist is a little sore but I had it wrapped pretty good. Think I can do the solo thing and be okay so I'll have to give one of the fishing chicks a call!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Daphe and Rob

I thought I saw you guys but everytime I got close you moved the other way. I caught one about 1.5 lb LM in 35 ft on main lake point. Once again I saw some good fish in less than 5 ft of water but couldn't get them interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.