Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to get this straight, I'm ONLY posting this because my arm is being twisted behind my back. I mean, if it was up to me.....

Rob and I went to Sag today and some smarta.....ah...aleck gave us a few tips which we followed. Rob caught a LM, probably close to 2#. Me? Well, there is a bass out there swimming around with 5 1/2" of my worm! Guess I don't get my certificate yet. :cry: The above mentioned tip giver came back to check things out and inquired as to what exactly was up with the whole dropshot thing.....why was I using it? Was it a blonde thing? Or an old age thing? I was very tempted to "oops" cast in his general direction. But thank you for the tip! We did get some bites and a fish!

Also saw Gizzards out there today. Didn't actually see him fishing but I did see him trying to tie knots. :twisted: :lol: Beautiful ride you got there!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The smart guy was a friend, I was just giving him a hard time :lol: But I'm still more comfortable with dshot. Mostly because that's what I've been doing the most of. Took me forever to get my 1st ds bass but I really like the technique. I do have to learn other things but right now ds is my comfort zone - that whole "confidence" thing which Skunked insists I don't have enough of. :wink: I hope I'll be able to pick up fish just like you! Course, not at Pleasant though! :lol: 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.