Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Thats just freakin BS! Looks like someone spoiled that whole deal. You cant even go have a friendly wager on the lake. ****in sag ****!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't really know what's going on, but I think people forget that this is a public forum and therefore open to anyone, including law enforcement. It doesn't necessarily take a snitch for the lid to get blown off something like this.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
I don't really know what's going on, but I think people forget that this is a public forum and therefore open to anyone, including law enforcement. It doesn't necessarily take a snitch for the lid to get blown off something like this.
correct, but there is a 90% chance someone called to tattle on these guys as tonto forrest doesnt realy care about it unless they get a complaint.

They know its all in fun and nothing more, no one is making any money and they are not big events, so they will leave them alone. but once someone complains they have to look into it.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
68 Posts
correct, but there is a 90% chance someone called to tattle on these guys as tonto forrest doesnt realy care about it unless they get a complaint.

They know its all in fun and nothing more, no one is making any money and they are not big events, so they will leave them alone. but once someone complains they have to look into it.

Delw
You have a point there...

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
they really have to be bored to get all riled up over a little friendly tournament!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm one of the sag **** that helped stock Saguaro. Nobody narced on anybody. These guys screwed up posting it on the internet. G&F, TNF and even SRP people read this site. Where do you think G&F gets their fishing reports? You think they make their own?
I've put over 25 road trips together in the last 3 1/2 years at Roosevelt, Pleasant, Bartlett, Canyon and Saguaro and have never been busted. The last one was two months ago at Sag. The difference is we never post them on the internet before or after. If it gets posted, it gets canceled. We're sure not going to exchange money or weigh fish in a parking lot or by a boat ramp.
A lot of the sag **** have fished our road trips there in the last year. They didn't sing. Time to find somebody else to flame this time.
Jim- aka Rippinlips

1 - 20 of 62 Posts