Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Sag Road Trip

5K views 61 replies 28 participants last post by  Skeeter Boy 181 
#1 ·
Hey if anyone knows anyone fishing tonight and has thier phone number send me a PM ASAP...

#2 ·
yeah or call them direct and tell them just to fun fish, I got 2 phone calls in the last 2 hours saying Tonto forrest service is looking for them.

#7 ·
correct, but there is a 90% chance someone called to tattle on these guys as tonto forrest doesnt realy care about it unless they get a complaint.

They know its all in fun and nothing more, no one is making any money and they are not big events, so they will leave them alone. but once someone complains they have to look into it.

Delw

#20 ·
I'm one of the sag **** that helped stock Saguaro. Nobody narced on anybody. These guys screwed up posting it on the internet. G&F, TNF and even SRP people read this site. Where do you think G&F gets their fishing reports? You think they make their own?
I've put over 25 road trips together in the last 3 1/2 years at Roosevelt, Pleasant, Bartlett, Canyon and Saguaro and have never been busted. The last one was two months ago at Sag. The difference is we never post them on the internet before or after. If it gets posted, it gets canceled. We're sure not going to exchange money or weigh fish in a parking lot or by a boat ramp.
A lot of the sag **** have fished our road trips there in the last year. They didn't sing. Time to find somebody else to flame this time.
Jim- aka Rippinlips

#36 ·
Del, I think the county has a hands off on pleasant harbor, (wish they didn't) but I think the county would be like a city cop trying to write a citation outside of his jurisdiction? don't think they can bust anyone participating as they leave the harbor and they don't seem interested in going into the "water dist" area boundaries?

Del, people just don't seem to learn here on the zone that governmental agencies look at this site for all sorts of reasons and if you are real obvious in what you say and brag about you might get your hand slapped or worse.

#37 ·
nuthin happend when i was there,and i only missed the last thirty mins or so after i weighed in,,there was 2 game and fish boats there when we loaded though?

#38 ·
Nothing happened last night all was good. But F**k the guy that turned us in whats wrong with some guys going out and having fun on the lake. We talk to the FS and they said we were good. Anyways we had a good turn out last night the winning weight was 4.95.

#39 ·
I saw the FS working the crowd in the parking lot and passing out coupons. What a zoo last night.
Surprisingly I didn't see a lot of DPS / MCSO cruising the Beeline or Usery pass road. usually you have a couple of units tucked back in by the shooting range entrance and just down the road. Didn't see that last night.

Glad the turnout was a good one and you all got home safely.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.