Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Saguaro Sat 1/24/04

Ny Angler (soon to be AZ Angler) and I fished Saguaro today. We only caught 2 LMB ( 1 and 2.5 lbs) and a 3/4 lb. yellow bass. Caught the fish in the afternoon on a dropshot worm, a C-rigged worm and a Kastmaster, respectively. It was nice, cool, cloudy, a little rain, not many pleasure boats and great company. Mark, we'll get 'em next time! 8)

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Night Ranger, nice catch you had today! I also wanted to mention that Mark and I met Tom and Scott on Saguaro today. We really enjoyed chatting with you guys and thank you for sharing your tips on catching fishing. Also besides having a nice looking V-front 18' tournament Tracker Bass Boat, Tom answered my questions about his experience buying that boat from a certain local Bass Tracker dealer. Hmm...... Hope to see you posting here someday guys. See you on the water again!

G

·
great company at saquaro

[it was a pleasure visiting with you lone ranger /ny angler this morning. glad you had some success. looking forward to seeing you both again. tom and scott [/b]

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Had a great trip with Lone Ranger...personally didn't catch anything, but that is the norm for me whenever I go out on Sag. Regardless, I learned alot (as always w/ Howard), met a couple of really nice guys (Tom and Scott), and didn't get rained on as badly as I first suspected. Thanks again for letting me tag along Howard, I had a blast and look forward to doing it again...maybe the Oasis' water levels will allow us to launch your boat in the near future!!!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
We also got to talk with Spiderman and Toad (Chuckle) on the lake. Toad was working his magic catching some nice fish. Also saw that celebrity onboard, Baxter the Bass Fishing Beagle. Apparently Baxter was lured back to Spidey's boat from D A's boat with some treats to eat. Baxter looked real natty in his cute Beagle sweater. It was nice seeing you guys again! 8)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Spidy and I were on the water around 10:30 am.We started off along the south face of the narrows on the main lake,nothing;we moved up river to ship rock, nothing there.We finally had some success at burro cove and mesquite flats,managed three LMB (4.2,2.0,1.8) all between 1:45 and 2:30.Spidy and I finished up our day over in the snags working the 5 to 25 ft. areas, only had three hits on a 3in. bass assasin.We called it a day at 5:00 PM.and to save time we took our shower on the way in,spidy tried to manuver a four foot wake swell with minimal success.Oh ya,ran into Loan Ranger and Ny Angler at burro cove,good to see you Howard,I havn't seen you in quite a while.

G

·
rd to ny angler

hey ny in you r post you said something about Oaisis. can i ask how do you get to fish there, and how aboujt size and numbers
thx in advance
rdrondog

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.