Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was sitting at home and wondering why. So called my brother in law and decided to hit Saguaro for a few hours. Got on the water @ 3:30 or so and got off the lake at 5:30. Threw cranks and spooned.. Nothing to show for it. Tomorows another day.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Tadmo, I saw 2 boats on Saguaro yesterday. One with red and white towels hanging from the front seat and the other was a Triton with white towels on each seat (front and back). I think it had a Merc on it. I assume that the Triton with dual towels was yours. You flew right by us! Stop by and say "Hi" next time.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
You guessed Tad's boat correctly, Howard. Tad has a Yammy150 on the back.
Tad - I feel your pain. Same results for me at Canyon yesterday evening. I'm headed back this morning! Go figure! :shock:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck on Canyon Bill. Howard. That was probably me Triton with 150 Yamaha and 2 white towels hanging from the seats.. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I have a hard time identifying boats on the water... Maybe all the zonies should hang towels from the pedestal seats or something. I think I am heading back out there again today around noon. Good luck everyone.

Tad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts