Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was ugly on Saguaro. No bites=no fish. a lot of pleasure craft,PWC's,and wakeboarders too!Sheesh, you thought it was 80 degrees outside today. The electronics worked good, but the fish had locked jaw. Heading to Pleasant tommorrow to get beat up.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I was out there today too Matt. Same results, no bites, no fish. And the wakeboarders were to close. I think Rippinlips needs to take another one down. Good luck at Pleasant tomorrow.
Mike

·
Registered
911 Posts
I need to join the no fish gang. Beautiful weather and lots of great folks on the lake. I even tried following Rippinlips around trying to steal secrets. Still no GOOD luck. Lost 4 spoons and broke a rod.

G

·
I didn't catch a damn thing either!..BUT, I did see the coolest thing ever! I was coming back in to go home and I looked over and noticed something splashing on the surface, I pulled up and couldn't believe my eyes. I looked down and there was a 6lb LM choking on a 10" yellow bass! I was to big and the bass couldn't take it down. The yellow bass was still alive and the LM ended up dead...What a site!!!

Rob

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I got the blues, too...the Canyon blues. I started at 7am forcing myself to try the spooning thing and mustered a couple of nice yellows in a couple of different areas. About 9am went midriver pounding a couple of banks...nothing. I was off by 11:15!

·
Registered
838 Posts
I think we all just need to find out when Denny is going to Saguaro next and all just tie onto his boat so we can catch some fish finally! :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last time I was at the lake I saw a lot more wakeborders then you'd expect in the winter. Bet there trying out there new wakeboards and other new gear from christmas just like us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts