Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad came to school and picked me up and went up to sag. We got there at 4:15. So we went up to our little point, we were fishing poppers for quite a while till dark. Dad had a splash-it, I had a lucky craft. My dad caught one on a popper..... smallest bass i've ever seen! :shock: That was about 5:00-5:30. Didnt catch any till about 8:30. By then we were DS'in. I caught 2 fish, 1 was less then a pound and next one was 2.3. Then i went to sleep, little while later dad caught 2 fish about 1 1/2 a peice. In the morning woke up early dad caught 2 small ones. then ran over to snags and I caught my biggest fish on topwater ever and biggest for me at sag.It was 3.3. That made me happy for the morning. :mrgreen: Than we went to a new spot thats not to bad and he pulled a 3.5 out of there. I missed one on topwater in a cove and few hours later dad caught a small one and then we left! At 11:00. Wasnt a bad trip for us.

Justin C

G

·
Good job you guys!! Give that dad a hug for taking you out on the water. Nothing better than fishing with the family. You're lucky that you're not Ned02 kid. he would use you for a underwater boat inspector or even worse, a skipping rock! RB

·
Registered
838 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time fishing with your dad! Enjoy your time with him. When I was a kid growing up in Illinois my dad would take me fishing all the time. I will never forget those times and I believe that is a big reason that I love to fish now. I now take my daughter and son out fishing several times a month with me too. Hopefully this is the start of something good!

Good Fishing and hope to see you guys on the water soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts