Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
you lookin in the future. we are still in september. 10/27 is still few weeks out :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
My dad and I were thinking of going up to Saguaro next weekend sometime. We haven't ever been up there. Could you guys tell me where the best place would be to fish from the shore? Unfortunately we don't have a boat. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
back when i fished from shore there, we would go up past he turn off to the next one. butcher jones. drive in there and there is a dock you can fish off or hike around the point on the trail and hit the openings. be careful wildlife critters. seen few snakes and got stung bunch of times from a wasps nest i accidently found. (ouch) fish the reeds too. if you have a 4x4 go into the back at bottom of parking lot, rusty gate(go through) and hit the coves and points. google map it so you see what i am talkin about. good luck. i personally think there is better shore fishin from canyon especially in boulder rec. area

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks dropshotkid, we will check that area out if we get over there next weekend. We might check out Canyon as well. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts