Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the lake about 4:30 fri eve went straight to no bagley flats to try topwater 1 splash thats it. Got dark tryed DS in a couple places no takers around 8:00 pm I threw one of Joe Owens worms a couple of times 4th cast got that tick. set the hook & put a 71/2 large in the boat :D .Got one more 4lb large & that was it for the nite for me. My bro picked up a 3lb and a4lb on Joes worms. Best night on sag all year :D
Sat morning I got skunked bro got 3 dinks on DS.
Saw Del & his son Also saw spidey & toad

Joe C

G

·
To Joe C on Saguaro Friday night.

Very nice job on Saguaro Friday night, those are some real nice bass. You will catch some scary limits on both Canyon and Saguaro in April and May on that same worm. Again, very nice job....Joe :lol:

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Joe, Nice fish!!! Joe Owens pours a mean worm. I'm waiting on my order as I speak! That's the bait that will bury everybody at the next MBC on December 6th. Granted that Mr. & Mrs. splitshot take the day off. :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Holy Moly Joe! Awesome! Now I can't wait to get out there next week for some moon fishin'! 8) Only thing I don't have is some of those magic worms. Oh ya, and the skill! LMBO Congrats again on some beautiful fish!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts