Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a day. Too much wind and no fish. The deep shad and fish I harrassed last week were gone today. I couldn't find any large balls of shad like I've seen over the past couple of weeks. I did see something that I have never seen at Saguaro. And no I don't mean Nightcrawler catching fish. While in Butcher Jones talking to the wife on the phone, I looked up and there were 4 eagles cruising the cove. I have seen 2 at a time but this was the first time I saw 4. I figure they were looking for a trout breakfast although I never saw them go after anything. It was quite impressive.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
last friday when i was there i saw eagles picking up fish largemouth chasing trout what a site ..... i only saw 2 different eagles though.i think they are getting ready to lay there eggs on the big wall out of b.j.

·
Registered
355 Posts
YOU GUYS JUST DISCOVERED A LITTLE SECRET ON THERE AND CANYON. YOU SHOULD OF HOOKED UP BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE ACTIVE TROUT ARE. ACTIVE TROUT MEAN :D GORRILA BASS. I GET ALL WORKED UP JUST THINKING ABOUT IT JUST ABOUT ENOUGH TO SAY @*%*@ YARDWORK AND HOOK UP THE RIG!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Eagle Give-Away

Damn, now you tell me! I was at Canyon last week and saw an eagle hunting near the dam. I did not think anything of it, from a fishing perspective, and never went over there.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't miss anything. I threw lots of stuff back there with no luck, rubber trout, spinnerbaits, worms. Didn't look like the eagles were having any luck either because the left. Although I did see one person catch a trout along the beach over a 2 hr period.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts