Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Saguaro for a few hours tonight. Started at 9:30 and wrapped it up at 1:30AM. Actually the date is 7/30 not 7/23, sorry about that!

It was a slow night. Picked up 7 fish dropshotting 4" Black & Blue Robos.All were slots. I switched to pegged t-rigged 10" black Powerworms and picked up five more fish. One really chubby two pounder, two 3 pounders and 1 four pounder. I had one fish break me off at the boat that could have gone 5-6 pounds. I should have retied!

I enclosed two pictures of the three pounder and four pounder. They are lying on the Gilbert Tribune from today so Puddle Jumper, I mean Pond Master knows that they were caught this year. TightLines...RB

Attachments

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I think this post will shut alot of people up that are talking chit....good job

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
are you sure thats the newspaper from the 23rd?? hmmmmmmm Your not smokin that funny stuff are you matt?? Good Job!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, just poking fun at the puddle jumper. It was a beautiful night last night with a decent breeze.

Who has the Ranger boat with the trailer plates Ripnlipps and truck plates Hvysak?
how did you do out there?? Matt

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Matt

You are now crowned the "Dean" of SC oops I mean Saguro.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I was out there from 5:30PM till 9:15PM. Picked up 4 fish on spinner bait. about 7:00 started chasing small boils, picked up one fish on a splash it, switched to a LC pointer Picked up about 15 with it. Boils would only last about 15 to 30 sec. Race over to the spot where it was and start throwing the pointer. Caught a couple on T rigged power worms after dark. All fish were under 2lbs. Lots of fun, beats the hell out of sitting on the couch after work.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
nice fish Matt
like the newpaper confirmation

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I don't get that paper and I can't read the date, so I STILL have my doubts. ;)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
nice fish man

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice fish Matt
like the newpaper confirmation
I was getting my car cleaned at Break Time over on ValVista Dr and I saw the free reading material laying there and i said perfect! If I get on fish tonight, that'll be my proof! It's all in good fun!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Man, lay out a nice playboy spread with a fish like that. Whooo hooo.:bow:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
wasnt talking shit, just creating conversation on the forum, i dont fish saguaro very much so if you could PM where you were(main lake points, etc.) id like to know where the big fish are

nice fish by the way

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like you kidnapped them fish. How much are you asking for ransom?
That was what I was thinking when i snapped the shot! They're hostages! I let them go for good behavior.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts