Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Saguaro 8/6/09 Night

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Fresh1 
Anyone up the last wed when the dust storm rolled through
I was! Did you see me blow through with my headlights scampering back to the ramp? I thought for sure the lightning that I saw in Globe was right behind that dust storm.

I was in the river when the jumping cholla and dust wast flying! I said that's it! I'm out of here! Didn't get bit in the river anyways, those fish in the river do not like 10" worms.

I use to read the people and their 30-50 fish catch claims on here and say no way, but last night I finally experienced it. A beautiful night on the lake with the full moon. Started around 730pm and by 9pm we had around 20 LM. By the end of the night at 2am we had a total of 42. We didn't catch anything big but it was definitely fun. From 730-9 we threw DS Black/Blue robos and TR 4" black worms. Throughout the night we got hit on sweet beavers, chigger craws along with the 4" power worms. All fish were caught on the main lake in about 5'-15'.

Nice job on the numbers! Next time have a picture of all the fish you caught with a daily newspaper so we know that you were there that night!

Just kidding!!:moon::mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.