Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished form about 0800 to 1330. saw a couple of very large Bass hanging around Ramp #2 in about 2 feet of water, could not catch those but did get 2 small ones about 1 lb each on c-rigged worms.then went and hung out with brown dog and invaded his spot,managed a 3.5 on a swim bait out of a boil, lost another 3+ at the boat on a drop shot 3" bass assassin and caught a 6 or 7 lb cat by the tail withn a kastmaster, it is still in his tail because my line broke while I was trying to get it out.water temp 86 with periodic cloud cover and fish chasing shad sporadically

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Sounds like a good day of fishing!! We didn't make our usual Thurs am trip because we can't drop the kids off for school until 8:30, get to the lake and probably fishing by 9:15-9:30. Too late to get started. Rob did say he could head up early and find out where the fish are and then he could just meet me at the ramp around 9:30! :roll: :p Gee, thought that was real generous of him to go "prefish" for us. :x :lol: But we did make a trip to Sportsman's Warehouse today!! 8)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Man, you guys are rough :shock: :eek: ! I'm sure any of us would have asked that question if we hadn't been exposed to fishing a Senko or whatever it may be. I know you are just joking but I think you should give her a break because I'm sure I've asked dummer questions that that and you never gave me a hard time so why do it to NC? Take a look here, I found this posted a couple days ago on the bass fishing recource guide: How do you rig BPS Stick O Worms/ Senko's??? - BigBill 08/28/03 (2) I bet if you looked around you'll find tons of people asking this question just because they haven't given this technique a try yet. All I'm saying is there was a point not too long ago when I didn't know how how to rig a Senko and I'm sure everyone can say the same. Thanks. Josh

·
Registered
393 Posts
Josh, I was interested in how you were rigging them also. But never give Daphne a break. Remember she has only made one mistake this year so you have to get her when you can.
Seriously Josh, I'm sure she will think its funny and might even have a comment or two. I am sure I have left plenty of ammunition.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nightcrawler said:
Sounds like a good day of fishing!! We didn't make our usual Thurs am trip because we can't drop the kids off for school until 8:30, get to the lake and probably fishing by 9:15-9:30. Too late to get started. Rob did say he could head up early and find out where the fish are and then he could just meet me at the ramp around 9:30! :roll: :p Gee, thought that was real generous of him to go "prefish" for us. :x :lol: But we did make a trip to Sportsman's Warehouse today!! 8)
Rob could have come with me,That was a nice of him to offer to prefish for you though! :lol: what did you buy?and Josh NC gets prodded just because she is NC,no other reason needed! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Ya know Pops, I even ASKED the nice gentleman that worked there where the prerigged Senkos were! Funny thing, he just turned and looked at me, dropped his shoulders, hung his head and mumbled something about that really being my natural hair color. :twisted: :lol: But since you asked, I DID buy some Senko types and some more hooks and I'm gonna try them out...so there! I just thought if I ever see Josh up at the lake he could prerig them for me! Right Josh? :wink: And while I'm at it Josh, I see you're fitting right in....and I quote "I'm sure I've asked dummer questions " which implies you think my question is dumb! :p :wink: :lol: You think that one was good, you should have seen some of the questions I asked last year! LOL

Jack "no other reason needed" - I really try to keep it simple just for you! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Sorry NC, I didn't mean it was a dumb question. I'm just going to stop while I'm ahead and not talk about this topic again. But don't be shy if you see us on the lake to come by, I've already got a pack of "pre rigged" ones for you :lol: . Josh

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Foul!!

NightCrawler, picking on Josh is not fair! Pick on someone your own age why don't you, like me!! :p :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
d a said:
Foul!!

NightCrawler, picking on Josh is not fair! Pick on someone your own age why don't you, like me!! :p :wink: :lol:
...Cause the ones that old are hard to come by. DOH!!! :shock: ... :wink: :p

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
But DA, if we did that there would hardly be anyone left to pick on! :roll: And we just have to prepare Josh for being in the "clique". LOL

Skunked. What can I say. Some of us just get better with age! :roll: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts