Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished this morning at Saguaro from 5:45AM until 8:30AM. Caught 4 LM all on topwater. Biggest 3.3# The other were between 1.5# to 2.5#. Beautiful morning on the lake . When i got to the lake the air temp was 64 degrees. Got to love it!. All fish came on topwater between 6:15 and 7:00. Thank you Rippinlips for making me buy that top water lure yesterday at Liars Korner. :wink: That color worked great. 3 of the 4 fish came on that one. Talked to 3 others that had been on the lake all night and never got bit until 1st light.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill, you must have seen me! Was that you hidin behind tree? :wink: Nothing like it. My hands and arms were shaking from the rush. Gonna try to hit the lake again in the AM and also Sunday AM for a few hours on both days. Hope to see you out there

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
BUSTED! That was me behind the Saguaro! :evil: However, I never did get a good look at the color you were throwing! :evil:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rippnlips

Did Rippnlips reveal Rajin Cajun's topwater lure he was using last Sunday? I understand Keith ran into him while havng a very good topwater bite. Cost you a few dollars I'll bet didn't Tadmo. Great lure though. Good job.

MarkR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts