Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fished with my daughter this morning from 5:45 until about 9:00 AM. couldn't buy a bite this morning. No topwater, DS, C-rig, T-rig, crankbait etc etc. We heard the wakeboarder and Eminem this morning too. I think he could be heard all over the lake. can't wait until the water gets too cold for these yahoo's! Tough day on the lake.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Tad - Just curious as to whether or not you might think the higher volume of traffic made a difference between your better outing Friday and today??? I wouldn't know Eminem from SnoopDoggyDogg to any of those other thump-music artists! :x

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bill, I think the extra traffic definitely had an effect on the top water. Especially when the wakeboard boat is only 20 yards from me a few times. I went back to same areas as a few days ago and nothing paid off today. I covered alot of different water and threw alot of C-rig and D-shot stuff. Nothing.........Water temp was a few degrees cooler. I really couldn't figure anything out at all today. I just think it was a tough day out there for me. Hopefully you guys going out tomorrow morning will have some better action out there. .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts