Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Saguro Christmas day from early morning until about noon... Managed 2 LM both under 2#... One in the narrows and 1 across from Bagley Flats. Both fish caught on cranks. Didn't see anybody out there I know. Was a pretty quiet and relaxing morning... I also tryed spooning, dropshot, c-rig, t-rig with 10" worms and nothing came on those.

Tad

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was out there between 08:00 and 13:00, did not pickup a single fish. I did however have fun watching Search and Rescue pull the girl off the side of the cliff and pull her car out of the water at ramp #1. Never a dull moment on Saguaro!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Az Fisherman was that you I talked to at the ramp this morning? You were telling me about the girl in the car. Do you have a Triton boat dual console? I think that was probably you.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Tadmo,

It's Doug here. I've been checking this site to see how people are doing as I'm back here in Ohio with my family. Can't wait to get back on the water there.

See you out there,

DigDug

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Doug. Hope you had a nice Christmas and will look forward to seeing you out on the lake soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts