Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished Mon. morning from 6:00 - 10:00. I tried the buzz bait early with no takers. I switched to The Rico, and got 1 strike, missed. I finally found some chasers and managed 4 fish. They were between 1 and 1.5 lbs. There were several little flurries, but they were up and down quickly, and most of them were out of range. The water was very calm at this time.
I almost forgot! Two were caught on a kastmaster, one on a TD Minnow, and one one a Spook Jr.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boat

I have a Tracker V-17. I started by the weeds at Mesquite Flats throwing a buzz bait. I caught the chasing fish in the middle of the lake before Bagleys'

·
Registered
838 Posts
We spent alot of time in the same areas too. We were in a Triton.. Mainly White with blue and Yamaha Motor. Hope to meet you out there sometime. We are heading back out tomorrow AM....

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I was there also today and could not buy a fish. We started off in Mesquite and then went up the river. We threw buzzbaits, Kastmasters, worms, PopR's, jekbaits. Onlly one bite in the weeds on a C-rig worm before the sun went behind the clouds.
Tadmo I think I met you before in P.V, I was in a 17' 2000 Ranger Burgandy/Tan with Mercury.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Ranger, Sounds like your day was like ours. :cry: We couldn't get on any fish today either....... I have been skunked the last 2 times at Saguaro and I hit Canyon on Sunday with my son.. Same story there.. Gonna hit Saguaro again in the morning and see if my luck changes. I'm not sure if we have met before...... You said P.V...... Paradise Valley?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Ranger, Sounds like your day was like ours. :cry: We couldn't get on any fish today either....... I have been skunked the last 2 times at Saguaro and I hit Canyon on Sunday with my son.. Same story there.. Gonna hit Saguaro again in the morning and see if my luck changes. I'm not sure if we have met before...... You said P.V...... Paradise Valley?

·
Registered
838 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts