Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D Daphne (nightcrawler) and I went out Tuesday night (by ourselves with no kids!!) and enjoyed a beautiful night on the lake. It was a good time with good conversation. Daphne was gracious enough to let me catch the first (AND ONLY!) fish. A healthy fat 1 - 2 lb largemouth. Caught him on roboworms dropshoting off the main lake. The stars were great and the weather perfect. Somebody forgot to tell the fish tho that it was a great night for fishing! Lets do it again soon Daphne. Talk soon
Deb :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How do you know your bass was a him? You some kind of FCP? Are you saying male bass are stupider than female bass because HE got caught, huh?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Of course we know it was a man fish!!! The women fish were home cooking, cleaning and getting the little ones to bed! :twisted: :lol: He did look a little blonde too...... :roll:

I didn't catch any fish because I was busy reading the graph and finding the fish! :wink: :shock:

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
You're right on top of things NC! Just ask any biologist at G&F, only male bass at night because the females are home getting the kids in bed, and only male bass in the morning because the females are home getting the kids to school. :roll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't the man fish have to go out and forage for the food for the family while the girl fish are at home putting the kids to bed anyway??? :lol: He was kinda fat tho, maybe too many beers watching monday night football? :wink: Daphne, you are a very good graph watcher. Thank you. (I think the hair was more red, he was a real fighter!! :twisted: ) Want to go again before it gets too cold to go at night? That would be next week probably. This is Arizona, from summer to winter overnight! Let me know :lol:
Deb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts