Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 0930 until 2:30 with a cute blonde in the boat. Oh did I mention she is 10 years of age and she is my daughter. The first place we tried was the ticket. We drove the lake looking for Ned02 and JohnSWA and we did not see them so we stopped to fish in 45' feet of water by the restrooms just before the no wake zone. I was marking fish so I pulled out the spooning rod. On the first cast I stuck a 3.6 smallmouth. And then for the next hour and a half to two hours I pulled in LMbass after LMBass. I lost count after 5 so my best guess was 7 all ranging from 2.0 to 3.5 lbs. Total for the day was 1 SMbass 7 LMBass and about 8 yellowbass.

JohnSWA stopped by as the bite was slowing down and he and his partner landed some nice LMBass and Cats.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Looks like you already got your Christmas present for the year. No present could compare to a great day on the lake with your daughter. I am sure it warmed your heart. I had one of those with my granddaughter a while back. She still talks about it. It is excellant that you took your daughter, what was her name and did she catch any fish?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lindsey enjoyed the fishing and she got to land two decent sized yellowbass. I was a great day.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had a great few hours on Sag Monday. I got on a bite at the cliffs up the river throwing brass and black Panther Martins against the walls and spooning them back to the boat. Great Day! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts