Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Hey Tadmo! Didn't realize that was you in the Snags today until you left and I saw the flags....uh...um...towels flying! At my age, my eyesite isn't what it used to be. I can't tell who anyone is until I'm practically next to them. Skirts N Bass and I were out from about 9:30 - 5. Nothing. A few bites and that was it.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am the same way. Its hard for me to recognize the boats on the lake. Thats why everyone on this site needs to get some towels to hang from there pedestal seats! :) You should have thrown a swimbait at me or something!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Double Double :lol: :lol: Just one more cast...........LOOK! :shock: another fish jumped over there!! 5 more minutes......wow.. it got dark fast didnt it?? Brrrrrrrr..... where's the sun? It's what time?? :shock: We should go home, another fish jumped behind you, just one more cast. :wink:
Deb

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey Skirts, That thought process has probably been the basis for more domestic fights and divorces than we may think. Been there a few times myself. That or the thought that there has to be at least one kamakazi fish on the next point.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
:lol: That is EXACTLY how it went!! Hey, we made it home by 9:48, so we did good.... Brown Dog, maybe that is why I am going thru a divorce??!! :shock: He didnt like to fish as much as I did, maybe the competition was too much for him to handle :twisted: I also have a built in fish finder...."If I was a fish....." and lots of patience....one more cast, and he was the role model for that fishing comercial where the guy breaks his rod, throws all the tackle off the boat and then the trolling motor goes a floatin down. Daphne, lets terrorize Pleasant soon, give the guys on the west side a visit!! Do you realize that we didnt hook any trees or banks this time? or each other!! We are improving our skills, just need to catch some fish now. :lol:
Deb

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
:shock: envious???? why, do you want to trash expensive tackle, boats and fishing rods??? Do you like to work hard all week, spend your money on stuff and then destroy it?? Maybe you should spend your money on therapy?? :lol: Don't be envious, be smart!!! :wink: Don't let the fish, trees, trolling motor and various other stuff at the lake outsmart ya like my ex did!! cost too darn much to replace that stuff and besides that it is no fun for the other people on the boat! :cry: Now I have fun when I fish, Daphne doesnt intentionally ruin anything, she just has accidents......... :shock: love ya Daph!! :lol:
Deb

·
Registered
913 Posts
If he's thinking like I'm reading it. We're envious of having a significant other that is as dedicated to fishing as you and NC are. Although I am pretty lucky in that Lori supports my habits with no complaints. Just wish she had the desire to bake or freeze all day on the lake with me. But I'll accept what I get.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
:oops: pardon me....... thought you might be weird if you were envious of breaking stuff!! Yes, I am very dedicated to my favorite sport and someday I will meet my match, just ask Daphne, she says my future someone MUST like to fish or we arent interested!! Please note: This IS NOT an ad for the personals!! :lol: :idea:
Deb

·
Registered
356 Posts
that's exactly what i was gettin' at brown dog. cut & dry version - the strong desire to fish is a very attractive quality! good thing for you though skirts, stress and drama in the boat sucks (especially when poeple are watching :shock: ). hook em' all!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROTLMBO!!!!!! Oh boy Skirts! You just opened a can o' worms now! :shock: I want to see you get out of this one. No really, I'm just sitting back and watching this one! Envious, geesh, I'm BLONDE and I caught that one! By the way all - if we're in the boat - she's the good looking one with the looooooong red hair! Maybe I should add a "personals" page to my website. :twisted: :lol: Just kidding Skirts.

Skirts, I'm definitely ready for a Pleasant trip! I'm sure we can find some tree bass there somewhere! Maybe we won't even have to assist other drivers in backing in their trailers! :lol:

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
No Live bait Either :p

G

·
:oops: Oh, for crying out loud, say ahhhhh and insert foot. Trolling motor is out of order for the time being. Daphne, I put the lid back on the can of worms. :wink:
Deb

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.