Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to break out for 2 1/2 hours on Christmas Eve. Got on the water at 4:00 pm and fished til 6:30. Managed 1 LM in the Shiprock area that weighed about 3 lbs. That was the only bite I got. It came on a spoon in 30'. I tried pitching jigs and spoons on cliff walls in the river and Narrows w/ no luck.

I believe I saw other die hard 'Zoners'. Looks like it may have been Rippinlips and Slotking, but I couldn't be sure. I was fishing fast!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh, were you in a Champ? That was me in Butcher launching a monster 'plug'. I haven't done that in years!! The wakes caused by an AC Plug impact made me brace for my life! My apologies for not introducing myself. Did you do any good?

Miguel (MultipleMigs)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I was in JR's Champ when I saw you. I fished with Rippinlips, but JR wanted to look at Jim's graph for a little while so we traded spots and I ran his boat for a while. I'll meet you one of these days. Josh

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Nice to see you Multiple Migs maybe next time well atleast say something! We need Identifiers(sticker something) I'll be at Sag till saturday pm. Fri &sat!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slot, I know what you mean. I'll stop by next time. I was speed fishing that evening. Still had to wrap gifts, too!!! :lol:

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
the easiest way to ID miguel is when the fishing is slow, he will start singing "DAmn, I feel like a woman!", and them blame it on his backseater when someone calls him on it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts