Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any good reports on either of these two lakes? I'm getting ready to take a couple of kids from Oklahoma to either one of these and hope to get them on some fish. Whites or yellows would work, too. DelW or "Saguaro Crew", any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I fished Saguaro today and didn't do any good. Only a few yellows. I'm sure some guys did better than me but most everyone I talked to out there had sour reports. Good luck tomorrow. Josh

G

·
Pleasant is tough ,I would stick with bartlett. get some minnows and try for crappie, or if you goto pleasant hit it for whitebass in humbug

Delw

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like Pleasant it is. Saguaro is convenient, but I'll try to get them on some whites. Thanks for the quick feedback, guys. Josh, sorry to hear about the rough outing. I'm sure you'll make it up next time. Del, how's the Open going?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell Jamal not to hate. Something tells me he's due for a breakfast burrito and I and everyone on this board know where he can find one. It's all good. :p

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I have to get ahold of Dan....I can fish till about 11-12ish on Thursday, and all this weekend.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The weekend is probably looking realistic for me, since I have to crank out until 1/2 day on Friday. I'll keep in touch.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Franklin, Rackman said he would love for you to put him on bass at Pleasant. Nevermind that you'll be three to a boat. As long as you put him on to fish, that'll cure everything! :lol:

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
MRBASS.....
We caught enough rats at Rosey!

Never underestimate to pre fishing powers of a guy in a float tube! 8)

There is a tournament this weekend? On sat?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts