Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a beautiful but very slow day fishing on Saguaro today. One thing I wanted to do was to see how deep I could fish and still catch a fish. I was successful at 82' in the main lake. I caught a 7 lber. But it turned out to be a catfish. Also caught a 3" bluegill in 45'. Both were caught vertically jigging. Highlight of the day was seeing Rippinlips in his shiny new Champion and Walkerdog (Darryl) and his better half Raelyne in their new Champion. I took some pics and emailed them to them so I expect to see their boat pics updated on this site and Nightcrawler's site. Also Deck Hand (Tony) recognized me and stopped by to say Hi. It was nice meeting you. It looked like you had a shiny new boat too! Well it's back to the drawing board to figure out how to catch winterized and hibernating bass. BTW, I fished various places from 2' to 82' deep with an assortment of lures to no avail. :?

·
Registered
404 Posts
not bad

Well Howard you did catch some as usual. Today was a total bust for me on the truck. I just hate dealers will give you the details later, still looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.