Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing today with GONEFISHINGTODAY (John). The fishing was very slow for us. We tried everthing from top to bottom, deep, shallow and in-between water and ended up with 4 LMB and 6 yellow bass. John caught the largest LMB, which was about 2 1/2 lbs. We got to meet Xavier, a non-poster (red ~17 foot Nitro with 90 HP Tracker), but hopefully one soon. It was nice meeting you and talking with you Xavier. Other than the slow fishing, the company was great, the weather was great and there was only a slight breeze. Gorgeous day on the water. John, hopefully we'll get'em next time! 8)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Jealous

:cry: Im jealous now, Howard I may be a curse after you boating a few fish today. Kinda wish I was out there myself, but then I had a good day, just no fishing. You know I was waiting on your fishing post today ever since I got in the door this afternoon. Good to see you caught a few more.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Whod101, sounds like you enjoyed your non-fishing but family essential day today. That's great. You're no curse. I believe when we find the fish, we'll be able to catch them. A truism: "Bass are where you find them." We just gotta find them. 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts