Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Saguaro again today until about 4:30PM... Skunked again. Met another guy that got skunked today also. Can't remember his name though. Astro boat and fishes Canyon Bass. I told him to check out this site. Nice guy. Said he will check it out ..Nice meeting you today

Tad

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
tadmo i fished saguaro to today for a couple of hours and i only boated one largemouth i guess thats what i get for going fishing with the flu,it still was nice to get out there and run the boat some,......tadmo what kind of boat you got for i can keep an eye out next time.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Tadmo runs a Triton. Check out the member boat page, its on there.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks NY Angler..... Gonna try again this afternoon..

Champ,204 I hope you get over the flu quick. Hopefully we'll still see you out at the lake on Xmas day

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey there Tadmo,

It's Doug, the guy you shared skunk stories with at Saguaro yesterday. Just joined in here. Looks like a really good site!

Maybe we can get out there together sometime and see if we have better skill ( I hate callin' it 'luck').

Doug

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you made it DigDug... Sorry I forgot your name in the above post.. Well my skunk is finally over....... I went to Canyon this afternoon from around 2:00PM until 5:30PM .. Caught 2 LM on cranks. Fish were shallow... I have a good attitude now! Its been a while since I have actually caught fish. Heading back to Canyon tomorrow for another afternoon trip. DigDug ......... let me know next time you are heading to the lake.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Will do Tadmo. As a matter of fact, I will be heading to Apache either Jan. 3rd or 4th to pre-fish for our tourney the following weekend. I get back into town Jan. 2nd, so I'll be itchin' to catch something.

Doug :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts