Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Sag from 9:30AM until 1:45PM Sunday with my 2 kids. Tryed Dropshotted, C-rigged, spooned, blades, Jig n pig and cranks, Fished shallow and fished deep and everything in between. Found fish. Just not too interested. No bites. Talked to several others and tough day for everybody. I'm sure somebody figured out the fish today somewhere.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Tadmo, tough day for you but at least you tried. I got up this morning, had the boat ready to hook up, but got lazy and jumped back into bed. :( I guess if I had a partner today, I would have been more motivated to get off my @ss and gone fishing. At least you probably learned something today. What do you mean by "found fish?" 8)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
We too fished Sag today, and yesterday, in a tournament. We had a couple of guys each day who bumped into lots of fish. Today's winning weight was over 15 lbs, d-shotting! Many boats were skunked, and most brought in minimal catches! Hats are off to those who can find em' when the fishing's tough.

Tater

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lone Ranger, I graphed some fish in the 28 - 32 foot range in a bunch of different spots. Just couldn't get any takers. Thinking about heading out around 2:00PM again tomorrow afternoon and give it another try. Hope to see some friendly faces out there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts