Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We fished Saguaro this morning for about three and a half hours. I fished topwater of different sorts for an hour or so with no explosions, but my Dad did manage to pick one largemouth up on a fluke. As the sun got higher I figured I was going to struggle to avoid the skunk. Believe it or not I did find a good pattern and I took four good largemouth with one going at about a pound and a half, one at 2.8, another at 3.6, and a good solid 4.3. So, we ended up with five solid largemouth. A very good outing for me considering the slow start. Good luck everyone! Josh

G

·
saguaro 9/28

fished 5:50 am until 11:15 am. caught a 2.0 and a 1.11 LMB on topwater. I lost the best fish of the day due to not having checked my drag. I thought i already learned that lesson???

serpico

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rookieboy! I'm not quite at the point yet where I can be giving tips yet. There was a lot of shad jumping on the banks and on the surface around the places I caught fish. Good luck tomorrow. Josh

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
That's OK about the drag adjustment while the fish is on - isn't it Ned02?:twisted: Jack had that move patented first! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts