Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I thought I saw you fly by. The fishing wasn't great for us. I did catch one nice fish but didn't see a whole lot of action.
Josh

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Dad and I went joy riding in the boat. Sweeeeet!! 60mph and a great hole shot too!! We wet our lines for about 45 minutes, we caught 4 yellows. Only thing I need to do know is get the impellar replaced (water wasn't coming out of the motor as strong as should have been) and get the Fishmark 320 on it and I'm set!!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Take a air compressor first and see if they are just clogged to maYBE SAVE YOU SOME MONEY. i FISHED TODAY WITH 2 HITS ALL DAY AND ONLY ONE TO THE BOAT. lOST A GOOD LOOKING SMALLY on a jerkbait at mesquite.(Lucky craft trout pattern)
I also want to thank Ken Levy, the pole is great. P-Line still stinks :( Had problems on the first cast :? But I'll forgive you the rod is awsome! :D :D :D :D Chris

·
Registered
393 Posts
I was out today. I think I saw you too Tadmo, you have a towel on each seat right? I saw Chris and Josh and family. I got zipped today. Gonna try again next weekend.
Mike

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Tempepops that was probably us. Triton with a white towels from front and back seat. How did you do today? I was skunked again. Pretty much the norm for me lately.. Heading out again tomorrow afternoon. Hope to meet you one of these days.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
You fellows sure are stuck up. Toad and i were there from 2 to dark and nobody waved at us. Hmmmmmm. Anyway around the snags, Toad managed a 2 pounder right off on a crippled herring and that was it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey Spidey you know I would have waved to you. If fact I probably would tie off on your boat if I could get away with it. But..... I was gone by 1:00. It had been windy most of the morning and I had all the fun I could stand. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts