Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody going fishing tommorrow? I'll be out there with my dad. should be on the water around 10 am.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Rookieboy, I missed your post, but I was out there yesterday 1/1/04. See my post. I did hear a guy yell "Whoa....this water's cold" when he either fell into or jumped into the water. He was near a ski boat, so I assume that was NOT you. What's your boat look like? Is a pic posted on our azbasszone boat gallery yet? 8)

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an old(looks brand new inside and out) 1988 charcoal grey with green pinstripping, Champion. There's a black 150hp Mariner on the back. I'm hoping that nobody ever here's the words"whoa, this water is cold" near my boat! I hope to see you guys real soon. Matt

·
Registered
351 Posts
That's hillarious Rookieboy, especially if its ever happened to ya, then it really hits home!!!

I was at Apache this last summer night fishing. My partner, "Pinnocio", was using my gear and got hung up on the rocks. So I trolled over to the shore, its midnight, and he can't get the lure. Seein' how its my lure, a $10 cb, I thought I better gitt'er done. I popped the lure a little too hard and at the same time a wave met my boat. The next thing I knew I was trying to use the Stan Sloan as a handle while I was "dunking for apples"!! The light broke off and I got to find out what the water tasted like. Nothing scarier then going headfirst into 5ft of water in the pitch black night. Plus, its harder then hell to get a 200lb lard a$$ in soaking wet clothes outta the water and into the boat!

Needless to say I got the lure free and fished the rest of the humid August night soaked and sticky feeling.
BTW, the fishing was awesome that night!

later,

kk

G

·
That was 200lbs last June, now it more like 2???????, you better make a run on that sh$t that the president is banning.

2Dogs

·
Registered
351 Posts
nicely done 2dogs.... since I have been on the DP diet I have shaved a few pounds off....of my wallet!!! ha ha. Pleasant was a rude awakening for us today, it brought me back to reality, the reality that I really do HATE lake UNpleasant!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts