Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Saguaro Wednesday afternoon from 1:30PM until 5:00PM Beautiful day on the lake. Very quiet and not many boats at all. Rained most of the time. Actually just sort of a misty type rain.not even a drizzle. Caught 17 LM.... ... All fish came on Buzzbaits. Caught 2 that went 6.3# and 6.7#..........Caught 3 that were 5.2# 5.5#. and 5.8# I also had several fish in the 4# range. Smallest fish was 3.2# They were all caught in less than 5' of water. I lost at least 10 others on buzzbaits. It was way too much fun :D Definetly my best day ever on Saguaro for catching quality fish. Gotta love those cloudy rainy days!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
WOO HOO!!! Congrats on the great catch!!! :D

...now if it only lasts until Friday, when I can get out there.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Tad - I sure hope one of your children was able to witness this - I know you have them in your boat quite often.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think my luck and timing was good with the weather. Plus I think the pink thong on the stern light brought me good luck! (Bayou's idea) Rain and clouds really turned these fish on. I think I am going out in the back yard and do a raindance... I'm looking for another rainy day.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I'm with skunked. Hope it lasts were going fri afternoon/sat morning.

Awesome Catch Tadmo :D
Joe C

1 - 10 of 10 Posts