AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of taking the family out friday afternoon/evening.Anybody going to be out there?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I took the day off and didn't go... :shock: :? :oops: I'm thinking about heading out tomorrow afternoon though. I might be there. I'll be there Monday morning for sure. I'm taking a friend from work.

Hey, when you take the family out fishing, do you find the bite to be better when you cover the kids in Kick-n-Bass? And if so, what formulas??? :lol:
C'ya!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Fishing Friday, Sure we are.

Toad(chuckle), Baxter, and I will be on the water around 6pm Friday. We will be fishing all night and leaving around 9am on Saturday. Just so ya know, I removed the cleats from my boat so no reason to try to tie up to us.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well spidey I usually only try to tie up to people that catch fish. :p As for the kids and scent I find I have better luck when I throw them overboard and fish by myself.As for the rest of you Hopefully we will see you there,I don't know how much fishing I will get in unless I can find some yellows to entertain the family.You will probably see us cruisin with the tube in tow and the bimini up.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Jack! I've got an ideal!!! :idea: How about I meet you there and we let the women and kids take off in your boat and you and I go fish??? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts