AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the MMBC from 0500 until 1100. I caught three LM bass. One on a Buzzbait (2.0lbs) one on a bassassion (1.0) and one on a Kastmaster into a boil (3.0) The bass were busting shad speraticaly during the morning and if they came up by you, you could cast into them and catch one every time. Saw Ned02, JohnSWA, DA, Ken, Spiderman & Toad, Bayou. It was a fun morning. I then was amused by the gas fill up antics on the way home. Boy am I glad I got the new Powerstroke. I just pulled into the station that was out of gas and filled up.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Nice truck Don, also out today were Rob(the better half of the royal couple)and a friend, A masterful job of loading the boat Rob! no really!! Daphne could not have done any better!!!!!!!! :twisted: My backseater and I(no I did not lose this one)caught only yellows and a small cat all on spoons in 20 to 30 ft. water temp 86 degrees. Rob let me know when you want to go on a monday.Good seeing everybody today...even you AC&C! :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Fished from 5:30 to 10 am with my daughter in law Christine. She caught a large yellow on a cast master out in the middle of the channel north of Bagley flats. I caught 2 small yellows and a small lmb. It was great out there today. Hardly anyone but fisherman out.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Wait just a darn minute there Jack! What's this "the better half" nonsense?! I feel the urge to work on some pictures! I'll show you a better half! :twisted: :lol: Haven't talked to Rob yet.....tell me the boat load story! Come on! PLEEEEEEASE! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I think I meant older half? No story, Really! Rob did an oustanding job of centering the boat(How many tortillas Rob?). Pops If I had known that was you I would have stopped to Poach...er.. :lol: I mean say hi!

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Beautiful morning out this morning - sure could have been better with the LM's biting better though. Spiderman and Toad (chuckle) were ripping the lake pretty good - I think they had 10 LM's by the time we had to leave and go in. I caught a 2 1/2 lb. LM in a boil on hard jerk and Karen and I each caught Cats and yellows. It was nice to see everyone and obviously school was "in" since the lake was so calm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts